Negotiating & Pricing Creativity Sessions
The EACA are hosting upcoming sessions on negotiations and pricing creativity. As an APMC Member, you have access to the EACA resources and IMC awards free of charge.
SESSION 1: ‘How to negotiate with procurement’ with Tom Kinnaird
SESSION 2: ‘Pricing Creativity’ with Blair Enns
If you are interested in registering for either of these sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is open to APMC members only.
Once registered, participants will receive a link prior to the event.
SESSION 1: ‘How to negotiate with procurement’
Presenter: Tom Kinnaird
Date: 26 May 2021
Time: 09.00 am to 10.30 am GMT
What should you expect to learn?
• Learn more about the skills, habits and processes that differentiates great negotiators from the rest.
• Be aware of the psychological biases that affect all negotiators and which makes negotiation a challenging skill to do well.
• Build confidence in how to move negotiations from price to value.
• Gain a better understanding the role, drivers and behaviours of procurement in clients
• Better understand the games that procurement plays and how to negotiate well in competitive pitches.
• Start to consider ways to build negotiation skills and change commercial behaviours in agencies.
SESSION 2: ‘Pricing Creativity’
Presenter: Blair Enns
Date: 15 June 2021
Time: 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm GMT
This talk leaves the audience not only believing that they can charge much more, but showing them how to do it. Blair is an accomplished, and provocative speaker who strives to deliver a talk that leaves a wake of lively debate long after the event has ended.
Some key points covered include:
● How to get paid for value instead of inputs or outputs
● How to move from 50-page decks to one-page proposals
● How to untether from tracking and selling time
● How to overcome your own mental hurdles to charging more