Changes for 2020
We are delighted to announce that we have introduced a new category for 2020. The Rising Star category is designed to recognise an outstanding achiever within your agency. This individual will be an innovator, a thinker who is always exceeding expectations. They will be passionate about finding creative solutions to clients’ business challenges. The candidate can be from any department; client service, creative, planning or production. Nominees for this category should be aged 30 years or under. Entry to this category is free of charge for Agency Members of the APMC.
The Awards team has also combined and modernised some of our category names to better reflect the business activities of our members and their clients.
If you wish to enter a campaign in the A Categories – the Industry Categories – simply select the industry entry form, choose it from the drop down menu on the excel entry form and fully complete the form.
Industry Categories – A
- A1 Retail & Consumer Durables – incl. Automotive & Household Goods.
- A2 FMCG – Food and Non Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- A3 Alcoholic Beverages – Beer, Wines & Spirits.
- A4 Service Industries, including Financial Services and Utilities, IT & Telecoms.
- A5 Government and Non-profit.
- A6 Business to Business and Trade & Sales Force.
The technique categories focus on the specific technique being used in a promotion. If you have not entered this campaign in any of the A Categories you may need to provide the judges with some background information about the promotion (as in the A categories).
Technique Categories – B
- B1 Best Long Term.
- B2 Best Innovation.
- B3 Best Integrated Campaign
- B4 Best use of Digital.
- B5 Best use of Experiential.
- B6 Best use of a Small Budget < €25,000.
- B7 Best International Campaign.
- B8 Best Sponsorship.
- B9 Best Shopper Marketing Campaign.
- B10 Best Social Media, Influencer Marketing and PR.
- B11 Rising Star.