What materials to provide for entry:
1. Complete the Summary Control Sheet detailing all the entries you are submitting.
2. One orignal and four copies of the completed entry form for each entry you are submitting.
3. A maximum of two A2 3ml boards featuring printed support material for each entry. Clearly indicate the category in which the promotion is being entered by attaching the Entry ID Label on the reverse of the board. All support materials must fit on the two A2 boards. Where you are entering one campaign into several categories, you must supply separate boards for each category entered. Your entry boards should not contain any confidential material as they may be displayed in our gallery on the night of the awards ceremony.
4. Any audio or video support material for your entry should be on a USB key and affixed to the back of your board. MP4 video format please.
5. One signed Client Approval form for each entry you are submitting.
6. One USB key containing a JPEG image for each of the entries you are submitting. This is for the Audio Visual production on the night of the Awards Ceremony. Your USB key should be clearly marked with your agency name.
7. One USB key containing your agency logo and the 70 word campaign summaries and a clear EPS image for each of the entries you are submitting. This for use in the annual Awards Book. Your USB key should be clearly marked with your agency name.
8. Competition Rules and Terms and Conditions of the promotion you are submitting, if applicable, should be legible.
9. Calculate the total cost of the entries and include a cheque, made payable to the ‘APMC’ for the total amount. Do not forget to add the VAT @ 23%. Remember, entries not paid for will not be admitted for judging.
Where to send entries
Send your completed entry, together with your cheque made payable to the APMC to:
APMC STAR AWARDS,
c/o The Marketing Hub@Tradewins, Unit 6, Airways Industrial Estate, Santry, Dublin 9
PH (01) 8441150
Call for entries – 20/1/2017
Closing date for entries – 14/2/2017 at 4pm.