Date: August 21st, 2017
Account Manager, reporting to Business Director
Key Client contact in managing assignments on a day-to-day basis. Works with Account Director/Business Director to manage overall Client relationship and to ensure all campaigns deliver on brand strategy (and on financial targets).
- Act as primary day-to-day contact for various clients across the full range of integrated services
- Work with Account Director to manage overall business and ensure that all team members are working together to deliver great work to our clients
- Responsible for delivering day-to-day activity on Client’s business – including executing agreed scope of work assignments, ensuring that they are delivered on time and on budget with full Client approval
- Oversee and manage all Agency/Client communication requirements including contact reports, status reports, competitive reports and job estimates/scope of work
- Follow protocols for budget control, quality control and legal clearance and ensures that direct reports are aware of and comply with these protocols
- Contribute to new business development, involvement in tendering, pitch preparation and delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or similar
- 3+ years of marketing experience, advertising or agency experience with some activation experience an advantage
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing communications
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player who is positive and upbeat
We are committed, driven and action oriented, but we also like to have some fun. You will have a high energy, be a positive, can-do person who is never satisfied, and is always looking for ways to improve what we do. In exchange, we offer an excellent remuneration package and great place to work.
Niamh O’Kennedy, Business Development Director, 6 Ely Place, Dublin 2, Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org