Senior Account Executive
As a Senior Account Executive with Havas Dublin, you will work on projects for a diverse portfolio of blue-chip brands, responsible for the planning and execution of successful, category-leading campaigns.
Working alongside a dedicated team of account managers, directors, creatives, and interns, you will ensure that all aspects of your campaigns are activated on time and on budget, in the best possible way.
Most importantly though, you will ensure that your clients are 100% satisfied with the results.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following fields:
The most important skill an account handler can possess. You will have experience in direct client management, and will be required to build strong relationships with all your clients.
Planning and executing events from end to end, managing logistics, and making sure everything goes precisely to plan. Occasionally it doesn’t, so you need to be able to think on your feet and keep cool under pressure.
With an excellent understanding of the processes involved including proofing and sending artwork, liaising with printers, clients and the creative team.
Social, Digital, OOH & PR
As these are common channels our clients activate in, you must be au-fait with technology, the latest trends, and what’s going on in the world around you.
Including preparing quotes, CPAs & presentations, getting stuck into creative sessions and working with all internal departments.
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
• An interest in and hunger for creating marketing magic
• A strong desire to deliver Table Tennis batterings to your colleagues
• Working in a fast-paced team and keeping a cool head under pressure
• Knowledge of artwork generation and production processes
• An understanding of all the elements that make a great cup of tea; including, but not limited to, strength and brewing time
• A passion to live and breathe the marketing life both personally and professionally
• Creativity and thought provocation
Think you have what it takes? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org